Go off-roading on the roughest terrains!
Berg Jeep Revolution BFR Pedal Go Kart has real off-road tires. The swing axle allows you to race through every mud puddle. The adjustable steering rods enable you to easily adjust the wheel positions, keeping wear and tear to a minimum. This sturdy kart has additional options to prepare you for any event, such as a spare wheel and a rollbar for added safety. This will always protect you from nasty surprises! Are you ready? Let the adventure begin!
- Primary Material: Metal
- Seat Belt Included: No
- Power Source: Manual
- Age Group: 5 to 6 Years; 7 to 8 Years
- Maximum Speed: Greater than 3 mph
- Seating Capacity: 1 Seater
- Weight Capacity: 250lbs
- Outdoor Use: Yes
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Officially licensed by Jeep
- Equipped with the unique BFR-3 hub, which allows the rider to pedal forward, coast with the pedals remaining static, switch gears pedal back slightly to engage the coaster brake or use the hand brake to stop, once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse!
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- Pneumatic, air filled tires, with off-road tread and strong rim
- Adjustable seat can be set in 6 different positions
- Equipped with a swing axle, so that the rider keeps control of the kart while going over uneven terrain
- The wheels run fast and smooth due to the roll-bearing wheels You can drive for hours without getting tired
- The easily accessible chain tensioner system allows you to tension the front chain quick and easy for optimal performance
- Parking brake for additional safety
- Front Wheel Diameter: 15 ”
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 15 ”
- Overall: 34″ H x 33″ W x 63″ L
- Overall Product Weight: 98 lbs
The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill.
Grows with you due to the adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
The 4 wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.