Are you looking for a good pedal kart but without all the extras? Then the Extra Sport BFR is definitely for you!
Berg Extra Sport BFR Pedal Go Kart is even more luxurious and sportier than the BERG Basic. This kart was built on the basis of 25 years of experience, which will not go unnoticed! You can drive super fast and be very safe thanks to the extremely smooth rolling wheels, the coaster brake and the durable frame. The cool reflector mudguards will protect you from all mud splashes!
- Primary Material: Metal
- Seat Belt Included: No
- Power Source: Manual
- Age Group: 5 to 6 Years; 7 to 8 Years
- Maximum Speed: Greater than 3 mph
- Seating Capacity: 1 Seater
- Weight Capacity: 250lbs
- Outdoor Use: Yes
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Equipped with the unique BFR Hub, which allows the rider to pedal forward, coast with the pedals remaining static, pedal back slightly to engage the coaster brake or use the hand brake to stop, once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- 15-inch pneumatic, air filled tires
- Adjustable seat can be set in 6 different positions
- Equipped with a swing axle, so that the rider keeps control of the kart while going over uneven terrain
- The wheels run fast and smooth due to the roll-bearing wheels. You can drive for hours without getting tired
- The easily accessible chain tensioner system allows you to tension the front chain quick and easy for optimal performance
- Parking brake for additional safety
- Front Wheel Diameter: 15 ”
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 15 ”
- Overall: 34″ H x 33″ W x 63″ L
- Overall Product Weight: 94 lbs
The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill.
Grows with you due to the adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
The 4 wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.