Go off-roading on the roughest terrains!
Berg X-plore BFR Pedal Go Kart, no adventure is too great for this pedal kart! Inaccessible pathways and rough terrain are no problem for the sturdy off-road tires. Thanks to the unique BFR system, you can simply brake and reverse when a fallen tree blocks the road.
- Primary Material: Metal
- Seat Belt Included: No
- Power Source: Manual
- Age Group: 5 to 6 Years; 7 to 8 Years
- Maximum Speed: Greater than 3 mph
- Seating Capacity: 1 Seater
- Weight Capacity: 250lbs
- Outdoor Use: Yes
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Equipped with the unique BFR Hub, which allows the rider to pedal forward, coast with the pedals remaining static, pedal back slightly to engage the coaster brake or use the hand brake to stop, once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- 15-inch pneumatic, air filled tires
- Adjustable seat can be set in 6 different positions
- Equipped with a swing axle, so that the rider keeps control of the kart while going over uneven terrain
- The wheels run fast and smooth due to the roll-bearing wheels. You can drive for hours without getting tired
- The easily accessible chain tensioner system allows you to tension the front chain quick and easy for optimal performance
- Parking brake for additional safety
- Front Wheel Diameter: 15 ”
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 15 ”
- Overall: 34″ H x 33″ W x 63″ L
- Overall Product Weight: 100 lbs
The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill.
Grows with you due to the adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
The 4 wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.