Go off-roading on the roughest terrains!
Berg Safari BFR Pedal Go Kart. You always fancied going on safari? This pedal kart will take you anywhere you want to go! Thanks to the impressively large off-road tires you can access the roughest of terrains. Combined with the swing axle, additional grip is guaranteed. This kart is equipped with a unique BFR system for easy riding and stopping to spot wild animals on your trips! Thanks to the camouflage colors you can hide anywhere! Have they spotted you? No need to panic, you can take off in a flash!
- Primary Material: Metal
- Seat Belt Included: No
- Power Source: Manual
- Age Group: 5 to 6 Years; 7 to 8 Years
- Maximum Speed: Greater than 3 mph
- Seating Capacity: 1 Seater
- Weight Capacity: 250lbs
- Outdoor Use: Yes
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Equipped with the unique BFR Hub, which allows the rider to pedal forward, coast with the pedals remaining static, pedal back slightly to engage the coaster brake or use the hand brake to stop, once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- 15-inch pneumatic, air filled tires
- Adjustable seat can be set in 6 different positions
- Equipped with a swing axle, so that the rider keeps control of the kart while going over uneven terrain
- The wheels run fast and smooth due to the roll-bearing wheels. You can drive for hours without getting tired
- The easily accessible chain tensioner system allows you to tension the front chain quick and easy for optimal performance
- Parking brake for additional safety
- Front Wheel Diameter: 15 ”
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 15 ”
- Overall: 34″ H x 33″ W x 63″ L
- Overall Product Weight: 100 lbs
The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill.
Grows with you due to the adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
The 4 wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.