Go off-roading on the roughest terrains!
Berg Jeep Revolution BFR-3 Pedal Go Kart is a sturdy pedal kart with three gears, back-pedal brake and a unique system that allows you to pedal both forwards and backwards! Thanks to the double ball bearings steering is extremely light, making you very maneuverable in every curve. The pedal kart can be extended with a second seat, for instance, so your friend can join the ride. And if you do want to take a break, you can simply put it upright in the shed!
- Primary Material: Metal
- Seat Belt Included: No
- Power Source: Manual
- Age Group: 5 to 6 Years; 7 to 8 Years
- Maximum Speed: Greater than 3 mph
- Seating Capacity: 1 Seater
- Weight Capacity: 250lbs
- Outdoor Use: Yes
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Officially licensed by Jeep
- Equipped with the unique BFR-3 hub, which allows the rider to pedal forward, coast with the pedals remaining static, switch gears pedal back slightly to engage the coaster brake or use the hand brake to stop, once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse!
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- 15-inch pneumatic, air filled tires, with off-road tread and strong rim
- Adjustable seat can be set in 6 different positions
- Equipped with a swing axle, so that the rider keeps control of the kart while going over uneven terrain
- The wheels run fast and smooth due to the roll-bearing wheels You can drive for hours without getting tired
- The easily accessible chain tensioner system allows you to tension the front chain quick and easy for optimal performance
- Parking brake for additional safety
- Front Wheel Diameter: 15 ”
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 15 ”
- Overall: 34″ H x 33″ W x 63″ L
- Overall Product Weight: 104 lbs
The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill.
Grows with you due to the adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
The 4 wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.