Go off-roading on the roughest terrains!
Berg Jeep® Adventure Pedal Go Kart. Pack a lunch, it’s not called the Jeep Adventure for nothing. You’re set to ride on an adventure with this mid-sized licensed Jeep. Knobby tires, swing axle, adjustable seat, front grille, and your own spare tire – there’s no stopping you. Also features the great BFR Hub allowing the kart to pedal forward, coast with pedals static, pedal back to engage coaster brake, and pedal backwards to drive in reverse. Compact size fits a 4 year old all the way up to a ”compact adult” – have your own adventure. When size matters but space is an issue these medium sized maneuverable karts are perfect.
- Pedal back slightly to engage coaster brake
- Fully functional spare tire attaches right to the seat
- Pneumatic tires provide a controlled ride with superior traction and durability
- Adjustable steering wheel ensures a comfortable fit for different sized children
- Sealed bearings in each wheel keep the kart rolling effortlessly
- No need to lube the wheels
- Powder coating offers durable protection to the tubular steel frame which offers strength without undue weight
- Conveniently stores on its back for a smaller footprint in your garage
- Easily adjustable seat
- For children 4 to 12 years old
- Built-in fag holder; flags sold separately
- Color: Green / black
- Adventure collection
- 2 Years for frame
- Primary Material: Metal
- Age Group: 3 to 8 Years
- Seating Capacity: 1 Seater
- Outdoor Use: Yes
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Dimmensions: 57 x 28 x 25in
- Overall: 25″ H x 28″ W x 57″ L
- Max weight: 150 lbs
- Overall Product Weight: 58 lbs
The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill.
Grows with you due to the adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
The 4 wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.