Wouldn’t you just love to tear around the woods or across that land in your neighborhood? Then the Buddy with special all-terrain tires is the one for you!
Berg Jeep® Junior Pedal Go Kart. Start Jeeping early! The knobby off-road tires and forward, brake, reverse, freewheel gearbox will keep you moving on any terrain. The swing axle will keep all four wheels on the ground even over the most extreme trails. Pneumatic tires keep rolling for adventures on or off road! The ideal first Jeep! Combine the thrill of off-roading with the benefits of exercise on an attractive well- made pedal kart and you have a recipe for happy kids!
- BFR Hub: stands for Brake, Forward, Reverse and allows the driver to pedal forward, coast with pedals static, pedal back slightly to engage coaster brake and continue pedaling in reverse to drive backwards
- Swing Axle allows the front of the frame to pivot for control on uneven surfaces and less stress on the beautiful robotic welds
- Pneumatic Tires provide a controlled ride with superior traction and durability
- Adjustable steering wheel ensures a comfortable fit for different sized children
- Sealed bearings in each wheel keep the kart rolling effortlessly for years and years, no need to lube the wheels
- Powder coating offers durable protection to the tubular steel frame which offers strength without undue weight
- Conveniently stores on its back for a smaller footprint in your garage
- Easily adjustable seat to three different positions makes the kart comfortable for ages 3 years to to adult
- Primary Material: Metal
- Age Group: 3 to 4 Years; 5 to 6 Years; 7 to 8 Years
- Seating Capacity: 1 Seater
- Outdoor Use: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 150lbs
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Dimmensions: 44 x 26 x 25in
The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill.
Grows with you due to the adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
The 4 wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.